Little White School Museum, 2017
The Doud Cemetery is located in the northwest quarter of the southeast quarter of Section 24, Oswego Township on Minkler road just south of its intersection with Ill. Route 71.
The cemetery was opened as a small family burying ground named after the Doud Family, who owned nearby farmland, in the 1840s
Only 22 burials have been recorded in the Doud Cemetery. The first burial was Mrs. Daniel Hubbard in April 1841. The last burial in the cemetery was Mrs. John A. (Louisa) Newell in May 1907.
Doud Cemetery is currently inactive.
Click Here for directions to Doud Cemetery